Resources for Advocates
The Catholic Advocacy Network (CAN) provides Catholics across Michigan with an easy way to remain updated on public policy issues (Lansing Update) and to communicate with their state elected officials. This page provides the tools CAN advocates need to understand the public policy process, grassroots advocacy, current issues, and past MCC advocacy efforts.
If you do not yet receive MCC updates and alerts, please sign up for the Catholic Advocacy Network today.
- 2016 Election Analysis
- Advocacy Report on the 97th Michigan Legislature (2013–2014)
- Advocacy Report on the 96th Michigan Legislature (2011–2012)
- Find Your State Representative
- Find Your State Senator
- From Darkness to Light: Human Trafficking and Our Response
- Grassroots Advocacy
- How a Bill Becomes a Law
- Lansing Update
- March 2016 CAN Survey Responses
- March 2016 CAN Survey Open-Ended Comments
- Public Comment to Michigan Department of Education